A Tru State Of Mind Vol.2: The Last Tru Standing LATE 2010

Friday, March 5, 2010

Awesome News!!

Whatsgoodie yall!! How's everybody doing?.. I've been busy as always,as you can see its March and my last post was in January lol. But yes yes yall, I am back with alot of projects in my mind. I am officially apart of an independent entity labeled F.R.E.E. Music Group. I am blessed to be apart of a wonderful group of talented rappers,singers,and producers. My debut album which I'm calling "Prayer Of A Tru" will be due out later in 2012. As you know I am working on my upcoming mixtape "A Tru State Of Mind Vol.2:The Last Tru Standing" and the production has started. I will be producing half of the album and the other half my good friend Michael Drake will producing. This mixtape is going to sound very different from the first volume and it will be much more graphic. Other than that,thats all I have been working on. I will continue to keep yall posted on the news. Peace N Love. GOD BLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment