A Tru State Of Mind Vol.2: The Last Tru Standing LATE 2010

Friday, March 12, 2010

A Tru State Of Mind Vol.3???/What I Stand For

Whatsgoodie everybody,hope everyone had a bless week. As you know I am working on a trilogy mixtape entitled A Tru State Of Mind. I have been thinking about what I should name the third and final chapter of this epic story and I have come across "A Tru'z Dissertation". Because I really didn't want the last chapter to be straight up R-n-B because I mature more after each mixtape I put out. And life just has more ups and downs and thats what I write about and I dont want to do something completely out of the box and sound like everybody else out in the industry. I refuse to dumb myself down to their level. I have a message that I want to deliver to the audience and I refuse to throw myself around the stage or put on chains and use 808's in beats just to get people to dance. THATS NOT ME AT ALL. Like I tell people all the time, that I will still have my own style of dress,beats,lyrics and lifestyle. I stand out from most rappers. Im influenced by Tupac,Nas,Lupe Fiasco,Common,Slick Rick,Onyx,Method Man..etc. I am a conscience rapper and it DOES NOT MATTER who signs me, I will still give you the same delivery and the same lyrics,noone will change that but GOD!..I will continue to live this life and write from my perspective and others. This isnt a message of ignorance or ego. I just wanted to tell you all that being true to life is what I stand for,and I am pretty sure that there is a young kid out there writing in his composition notebook saying the same thing. May the Lord bless you all, Peacee!

No comments:

Post a Comment