A Tru State Of Mind Vol.2: The Last Tru Standing LATE 2010

Saturday, November 28, 2009

THE LAST TRU STANDING!!

WUZGOODIE WUZGOODIE YALL?!?!

i am currently on a short hiatus from the hip-hop community for a bit. But the beat making is still in effect,lol. I will be locked up in the studio for the next year or so recording for my next mixtape "A Tru State Of Mind Vol.2:The Last Tru Standing"..the project is coming out nice so far. I will be working on a couple of leak tracks so you can hear the change. This album is more deep and more political. I really touch base on alot of what's going on in the world today and in the rap game. I'm also listening to other artists trying to get inspired so I can get a sense of where I want to go with my album. I have no release date for this mixtape yet because I just want to take my time with this one and see how many tracks I can come up with.

The recording progress for this mixtape will start in the late winter. I have already started writing some songs and WOAH you will all be amazed. I'm using instrumentals for this mixtape,not my beats. I just wanted to really show you my lyrical ability for this mixtape. MINDSTATE was just a preview of what I can do. But THE LAST TRU STANDING is my way of saying "say what you want about me,but I am not going anywhere because I'm on a mission."

I will be keeping you updated on the progress of this mixtape,ILL HOLLA!! peaceee n God Bless =D

No comments:

Post a Comment