A Tru State Of Mind Vol.2: The Last Tru Standing LATE 2010

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Progress...

Hey whatsgoing on yall??

Ive been stressing like crazy,ughh school,drumming,rapping,working on new music

I sware I havent made a beat in almost a month,but as some of yall may know that I am getting ready too release my first mixtape from a year of taking off too focus on my drumming. This mixtape is really going too be special. It's very deep and at some points depressing but you have to get through all of the pain too get into a TRU STATE OF MIND. This is definitely a crazy,bumping,jazzy,musically inclined experience. My homie DJ-Royalty is doing his thugthizzle on the mixing and mastering. We have this crazy way of thinking and we have different ideas and we'll put them together and the outcome is just CRAZINESS!!!!!

I also started writing too my 2nd mixtape The Last Tru Standing. This one is bigger and broader,but you have too listen too Mindstate first because I want you too feel the vibe. This month has been crazy,so much ups and downs, I just wrote straight from those experiences. Im taking a break from producing on this album. I wanted too go back to my old roots of writing too random instrumentals. This mixtape is all about the lyrics,not the beats. Im going back too what RAP stood for, Rhythm And Poetry, and thats exactly what you will be getting next year with THE LAST TRU STANDING.

The last installment of A.T.S.O.M. "Love&Pain" is still in production. I have always wanted too make an rnb mixtape, and so far the beats are going well, I am no where near finished with this one,lol. I will take my time with this one on the real.

So until next time, I'll check yall later,Peace and Love.God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment